Looking for a Very Large Shed then Try Sheds Direct
Here at ShedsDirect.net we specialize in creating custom garden shed solutions for our customers, we are specialists in building your custom heavy duty Very large shed. Increasingly we are being asked to produce a very large shed, that can be used as additional living and work space rather than the traditional extra storage space (for Garden tools).
Why Purchase a Very Large Shed from ShedsDirect.net
A very large shed affords you the extra living space, outdoors to do with as you please. We have customer’s who use these large sheds as a garage, workshop, entertainment and learning environments. The beauty of having a Large shed from Sheds Direct is we custom build your shed the way you want it.
Sheds Direct Large Sheds
Here at Sheds Direct all of our heavy duty large sheds are made to handmade to a fantastic quality. We use the best materials and our craftsmen are amongst the best in the business, sheds Direct only build quality sheds. Our heavy duty sheds are constructed from:
- Quality built to order.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- Ex 22m. (20mm finished) T&G floor and sides.
(To give you an idea of strength, 20mm is as thick a modern domestic floorboard!!)
- 35mm x 45mm heavy duty tanalised framing.
- Tanalised/pressure treated Floor and Walls for longer service life and minimal maintenance.
- Ex16mm T&G (12.5mm finished) kiln dried T&G Roof.
- Green Mineral Roof Felt covering for Roof.
- Roof truss/trusses for added roof strength.(so no sagging roof!)
- Generous 1830mm internal eaves height.
Sheds Direct also build superior heavy duty garden sheds
Great Quality and affordable Large Sheds from Sheds Direct, we believe (and our customers tell us) that Sheds Direct only produce the highest quality Large sheds available for the price.
You can see more of our customer comments and Garden Shed testimonials on our website or via the ShedsDirect.net Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/shedsdirect.net/
We don’t have a standard building layout, we leave it up to the customer to decide were they want there windows and doors to suit there needs. Typically we have 4 styles of sheds: Apex Shed, Pent Shed, Dutch Barn & Garden Workshop however we build Large Sheds how customers want them, we can advise on budget and best value layout, please feel free to contact our Sheds Help line on 01405 765400
We look forward to hearing from you soon and discussing your next Garden Shed project, feel free to visit our website www.ShedsDirect.net
Please feel free to contact Sheds Direct at:
Buy your garden shed today!
Sheds Direct provide high quality garden sheds, manufactured by us in Britain, and built in your back garden. We are so passionate about what we do – we’d rather cut our arms off than not deliver outstanding garden sheds UK wide. We are, after all, Yorkshire men. Don’t just take our word for it either – read these shed testimonials. And call for free garden shed advice on 01405 765400.
Lets be social – join Sheds Direct on social media
Do you own an untidy garden shed?
Now that summer is here its time to get the most from your Garden shed, your sanctuary and you little piece of solitude in a busy home, in this article sheds direct look at how to organise an untidy garden shed
Its time to start clearing away all that winter clutter and get organised, open the garden shed doors and know exactly where everything is.
- Firstly, empty your shed. You can start to organise your items as you take them out, so wait for a clear dry day before you take everything out. While you are removing everything from your shed, throw out anything you know you will no longer have a use for – it will free up space in your shed. If it looks like it is going to rain while you are emptying it, get a tarpaulin ready to cover your belongings.
- Once your shed (or sheds as the case may be) are empty, check them out for any damage from water or pests. If you notice something that doesn’t look right, Sheds Direct can help you out. You’ll want to be looking for signs of water entry, damage, making sure all chemicals are sealed.
- Storing tools can be a messy job. Store tools that aren’t used often in a box or crate, and often used items on hooks or shelves.
- Messy sheds often are the result of not enough room. If you don’t have enough space to store everything, it might be time to upgrade to a dutch barn or purchase a second shed. Sheds Direct can help you with what you need for your new shed.
Now comes the sorting time – it’s time to put items back into your shed. But how to organise them so you don’t end up with the same mess you started with. You could install shelving in your shed to give you more off-the-ground space, or install peg board to hang things on. Alternatively, you could hang hooks for heavier items and Velcro straps for lighter items. Some of our past customers have come up with some other great ideas including hanging a shoe rack on the wall to store lighter items, install overhead storage racks to store heavier, less used items, or use a length of rigid plastic piping attached to brackets to help store garden stakes, fishing rods or other long narrow items.
If you find your current garden shed is too small for your needs, give Sheds Direct a call on 01405 765 400. Our qualified staff can help you in picking your next shed design to ensure you have enough room for everything.
We would love to see you socially, why not visit our Facebook pages and see some of the great customer comments https://www.facebook.com/shedsdirect.net/