I bought the 12×8 dutch barn. Extremely pleased with the quality of the shed – the 20mm shiplap is solid and well worth going for. I laid the barn on railway timbers and Kevin advised on construction. I paid the £80 installation fee, and was glad I did. Kevin and his assistant were really professional and did a really good job – the barn has many admirers. I researched thoroughly for my barn, and am extremely happy with my choice – I have recommended the company to others.
Mark and Jones
Sheds Direct asked Mark Jones the following questions:
1) How did you find your experience with our sales member?
Answer: Very helpful, informative and a pleasure to talk to.
2) How did you find the order process?
Answer: Pretty easy
3) What do you think of your garden building?
Answer: Delighted, met our expectations in terms of quality and value for money
4) Would you recommend others to buy from us?
Answer: Absolutely – you were brilliant to deal with
5) Overall, from initial order through to delivery, how would you rate us?
Answer: Great. Very friendly and efficient. It made such a change to deal with real people for once.