Made to measure corner summer house sheds
A twist on the traditional summer house shed, corner summer houses are designed to maximise every inch of space, making them a perfect option for smaller, unused spaces.
With a variety of functions, corner summer houses are an ideal option for turning that neglected garden corner into an escape from the outside world.
Both practical and functional, corner summer houses have become a welcoming place to suit a range of lifestyles and hobbies. From a simple relaxing space to enjoy your garden to home gyms and garden offices, they can be customised completely to your taste and personal needs making them a popular choice.
At Sheds Direct, we only use premium materials to ensure your corner summer houses will last for years to come. Each one of our corner summer houses is pressure treated, so they can be appreciated all-year-round, with minimal maintenance.
All of our sheds are made to order with a range of bespoke options, from insulation to side storage sheds, verandas and much more so that we can create your ideal corner summer house to your required specification. This also means that if you’ve got access problems, we might be able to help. Just let us know during the enquiry process and together, we’ll tackle any awkward access issues.
This video shows the process at one of our recent customers garden room installations. It combines all three options of the corner summer house style including the main building, a veranda and a storage shed at the rear.
Watch us build a Summer House
Summer Houses and Garden Room specifications
From design to installation, each corner summer house is constructed to the highest standard, using only the best quality materials with the following specifications:
- Corner size and style variations
- Side storage options available
- Bespoke made to order
- Available in Pent and Apex roof styles
- Super heavy duty timber framing (60x40mm)
- 22mm (20mm finished) tongue and groove walls and floors
- Generous 1,830mm internal eaves height (at the lowest point)
- Roof trusses are incorporated to prevent any sagging and provides a longer lifespan (apex buildings)
- Minimal maintenance and upkeep
- Specially treated timber with Tanalith E to protect from fungal decay and wood-boring insects
- 1-1 serviced throughout
- Toughened glass for safety
- Sustainably sourced materials
- Anthracite Grey Mineral roof felt covering
- 10 year anti-rot warranty included as standard (excluding roofing felt)
- Fitting and delivery service available within the UK
- Our sheds can be manufactured in a way that allows access through your home if required.
- When we provide an estimated quote for your shed, this will include a cost for delivery and installation.
- When we send you a quote, we will also give you an estimated time when your shed will be ready.
- Your shed will be made to order to meet your specific needs.
- When your shed is built, we will get in touch to arrange a delivery date.
- Make sure you’ve got a suitable base for your new shed, if you don’t, we offer base installation services.
- Check access to the site. If this is limited, let us know as soon as possible and we’ll be able to advise on how to tackle awkward access.
- Our team will deliver and erect your shed. We do not sub-contract out so you can rely on a professional job.
- We deliver to mainland UK.
Prices - Use get a quote.
Below are the guide prices for our standard sizes.
We build and measure our sheds in metres. This is because the timber is supplied to us in metric lengths, so it avoids waste. But we know lots of people prefer to visualise their sheds in feet and inches, so we’ve included a rough conversion. For the exact measurements, please use the sizes in metres. Please note: We can make any size you require.
Please note: These prices are a guide and may vary depending on your chosen options and specifications.
How to order your shed
Get in touch with us for FREE consultation where we will discuss your specific needs and requirements. We will talk through every detail and provide a non-obligatory quote based on your request and location.
Our shed experts will receive your order and begin building your custom shed. We will provide you with regular updates of your shed’s progress so you know exactly when you can expect it.
We will deliver your bespoke shed with our fast UK delivery service. Our sheds will be supplied in panelled sections. The amount of sections will depend on your specific request.
After delivery, our friendly team will install your shed in your chosen place ensuring a hassle-free experience. It’s as simple as that!