Heavy duty garden sheds
Sheds Direct are the experts in high quality garden buildings. We install heavy-duty garden sheds that are manufactured in the UK and built to last.
Our new 14mm T&G range that feature:
- A wide range of sizes to best suit your space.
- 14mm rustic T&G and 40mm x 40mm framing to give a much more sturdy construction than most while still offering cost effectiveness.
- You configure the door and window positions to your preference.
- Choose our professional fitting service or DIY option.
- Built in as big panels as reasonably practical, so fewer parts to assemble, fewer weak points and fewer headaches!
- Pressure treated walls and floors for longevity.
- Minimum internal height 1,910mm
- Torched-on Green Mineral Felt covering for the roof.
- Door height 1,825mm (check before you buy, many competitors doors are under 1700mm!)
Design your own shed online
Our online shed designer is a useful tool to visualise and estimate the price of your new garden building. Create your perfect apex, pent shed or workshop by using our easy online design tool. Pick from our most popular sizes and styles, add your choice of doors, windows and roofing felt – and watch your shed take shape on screen. You’ll also get a detailed breakdown of the price, so you can see your whole shed experience at a glance.
You can then place your order online or if you have any questions you can call us directly where you can speak to a real person. You can call our team at any point should you require it, we believe in talking to our customers which is becoming a rarity these days.
If you want a shed that is built to last, buy one from Sheds Direct.
Get up to 5% off by using our online design tool.
We manufacture all of our sheds. We have a lot of pride in the products and services we offer to ensure you have a great experience from start to finish.
- Quality built to order with custom options.
- Standard sizes available through the design tool
- Heavy-duty construction.
- Minimum internal height 1910mm
- 14mm (finished) tongue and groove floor and walls.
- 40mm x 40mm heavy-duty tanalised wooden framing
- Our timber is tanalised (pressure treated) with Tanalith E for longer service life and minimal maintenance.
- Door height 1825mm (check before you buy, many competitors doors are under 1700mm!)
- Heavy duty torched on roof felt as standard.
- Roof trusses are incorporated to prevent any sagging and provides a longer lifespan (apex buildings).
- Free 10 year anti-rot warranty. Does not include the roofing felt.
- All timber is sourced from sustainable resources.
Delivered and installed
We pride ourselves on our 5* customer service and excellent personalised experience that includes a 10 year guarantee on all of our made-to-measure garden buildings.
When we provide an estimated quote through the online shed designer, this will include a cost for delivery and installation (to UK mainland only). We will also give you an estimated time for when your bespoke garden building will be ready. We will be in touch when it is built to arrange a delivery date.
Please ensure you have a suitable base for your new shed and good access to the site. If you have any questions, let us know as soon as possible and we’ll be able to advise you. Our team will deliver and erect your shed. We do not sub-contract out so you can rely on a professional job.
How to order
Either use our online design tool or get in touch with us for FREE consultation where we will discuss your specific needs and requirements. We will talk through every detail and provide a non-obligationary quote based on your request and location.
Our shed experts will receive your order and begin building your custom shed. We will provide you with regular updates of your shed’s progress so you know exactly when you can expect it.
We will deliver your shed with our fast UK delivery service. Our sheds will be supplied in panelled sections. The amount of sections will depend on the size and specifications.
After delivery, our friendly team will install your shed in your chosen place ensuring a hassle-free experience. It’s as simple as that!