Made-To-Measure Dutch Barns
The Dutch Barn is one of our most versatile and best-selling sheds, an ideal open for any garden or outside space. Each Dutch Barn offers a gambrel roof design, bringing a contemporary twist with both attractive and functional benefits.
Whether using the barn for work projects, storage, leisure or horticulture, each Dutch Barn can be built entirely around your specific requirements. This also means that if you’ve got access problems, we might be able to help. Just let us know during the enquiry process and together, we’ll tackle any awkward access issues.
The Dutch Barns are constructed with 40mm x 60mm heavy-duty framework and 22mm (20mm when finished*) tongue and groove pressure-treated walls and floors, which gives the building superior strength and protection from the elements. You can rest assured that your Dutch Barn will last for years, being resilient to fungal decay, insect damage and environmental wear and tear.
If you’re looking for a cost-effective option, we also offer a selection of sizes in a thinner 14mm rustic T&G and 40mm x 40mm framing. These are still sturdier than most other sheds on the market.
*Most manufacturers use inferior 12mm panels – double-check before you buy.
Starting at 1.8m x 1.8m (approx. 6×6 feet), there is a huge variety of sizes, door and window configurations (with double glazing available), and optional extras such as insulation.
Kevin, Donna or Abbie will guide you through the full process from your first initial contact discuss available options/upgrades and helping you with every aspect of your order and explaining in detail the full process down to the delivery/installation.
Dutch Barns specifications
We manufacture all of our sheds. We have a lot of pride in the products and services we offer to ensure you have a great experience from start to finish.
- Quality built to order and bespoke options.
- Standard and non-standard sizes available to maximise your garden and storage space.
- Super heavy-duty construction.
- 22mm (20mm finished) tongue and groove floor and walls. (To give you an idea of strength, 20mm is as thick a modern domestic floorboard!!)
- Or, 14mm rustic tongue and groove floor and walls.
- 40mm x 60mm super heavy duty tanalised wooden framing (on the 20mm T&G). 40mm x 40mm wooden framing (on the 14mm T&G)
- Our timber is tanalised (pressure treated) with Tanalith E for longer service life and minimal maintenance.
- Ex 16mm (12.5mm finished) tongue and groove kiln dried roof.
- Anthracite Grey Mineral Felt covering for Roof.
- Generous 1830mm internal eaves height (at the lowest point).
- Roof trusses are incorporated to prevent any sagging and provides a longer lifespan (apex buildings).
- Free 10 year anti-rot warranty. Does not include the roofing felt.
- All timber is sourced from sustainable resources.
- Our sheds can be manufactured in a way that allows access through your home if required.
- When we provide an estimated quote for your shed, this will include a cost for delivery and installation.
- When we send you a quote, we will also give you an estimated time when your shed will be ready.
- Your shed will be made to order to meet your specific needs.
- When your shed is built, we will get in touch to arrange a delivery date.
- Make sure you’ve got a suitable base for your new shed, if you don’t, we offer base installation services.
- Check access to the site. If this is limited, let us know as soon as possible and we’ll be able to advise on how to tackle awkward access.
- Our team will deliver and erect your shed. We do not sub-contract out so you can rely on a professional job.
- We deliver to mainland UK.
Prices - Including VAT (excludes windows, delivery and fitting). Use get a quote.
Below are the guide prices for our most popular sizes. Please note: We can make any size you require.
We build and measure our sheds in metres. This is because the timber is supplied to us in metric lengths, so it avoids waste. But we know lots of people prefer to visualise their sheds in feet and inches, so we’ve included a rough conversion. For the exact measurements, please use the sizes in metres.
We are able to manufacture and install buildings of 30ft by 20ft and bigger if required.
These prices may vary depending on your chosen options and specifications.
How to order your shed
Get in touch with us for FREE consultation where we will discuss your specific needs and requirements. We will talk through every detail and provide a non-obligationary quote based on your request and location.
Our shed experts will receive your order and begin building your custom shed. We will provide you with regular updates of your shed’s progress so you know exactly when you can expect it.
We will deliver your bespoke shed with our fast UK delivery service. Our sheds will be supplied in panelled sections. The amount of sections will depend on your specific request.
After delivery, our friendly team will install your shed in your chosen place ensuring a hassle-free experience. It’s as simple as that!