Super Heavy Duty Garden Room Sheds
Garden rooms provide an expanded outside living space to your home which makes them a great addition to your garden or a fantastic alternative to a conservatory or extension. At a fraction of the cost they will add real value to your property without requiring planning permission.
With multi-uses and possibilities, garden rooms have the potential to be transformed into any space, suited to you.
Our brand new Moduline Garden Room range combines modern day living with the highest quality materials offering a contemporary space that will last for years to come.
Available in Modern or Traditional, our Moduline range has a choice of different styles, shapes and sizes which can be customisable to your needs.
Our Modern garden room style offers a contemporary and stylish pent room that includes the option of floor to ceiling, double glazed corner windows and customisable upgraded extras.
Our Traditional garden room is a twist on our classic summerhouse with a choice of an apex or pent roof. Suited for every garden with endless versatility and custom options.
Our Garden Rooms and Summerhouses are also now available in ‘Corner’ style format to fit neatly into a smaller garden environment. Ask us about sizes and prices for the Corner Summerhouses please.
With choices for additional internal and external features, we can design and install everything you need for an outbuilding that not only looks impressive but works for you. Please see our Specifications and Custom Options information below for details. This also means that if you’ve got access problems, we might be able to help. Just let us know during the enquiry process and together, we’ll tackle any awkward access issues.
The video below shows the process at one of our recent customers Garden Room installations. It combines the Traditional style main building with a veranda and storage shed at the rear.
Watch us build a Garden Bar
Garden Room Shed Specifications
From design to installation each one of our Moduline Garden Rooms are constructed to the highest standard, using only the best quality materials with the following specifications:
- Bespoke made to order.
- Traditional summer house or modern contemporary styles.
- Super heavy duty timber framing (60x40mm).
- 22mm (20mm finished) tongue and groove walls and floors.
- Specially treated timber with Tanalith E to protect from fungal decay and wood-boring insects.
- High quality Rockwool insulation.
- Integrated vapour barrier to protect the insulation and electronics.
- 10mm Plastivan or OSB (Oriented strand board) interior wall and ceiling cladding.
- Double glazed windows and doors.
- Optional veranda and side shed extensions.
- Range of sizes and extension configurations.
- Minimal maintenance and upkeep.
- Generous 1,830mm internal eaves height (at the lowest point).
- 1-1 serviced throughout.
- Toughened glass for safety.
- Sustainably sourced materials.
- Anthracite Grey roof felt covering.
- 10 year anti-rot warranty included as standard (excluding roofing felt).
- Fitting and delivery service available within the UK.
- Our garden rooms can be manufactured in a way that allows access through your home if required.
- When we provide an estimated quote for your shed, this will include a cost for delivery and installation.
- When we send you a quote, we will also give you an estimated time when your shed will be ready.
- Your shed will be made to order to meet your specific needs.
- When your shed is built, we will get in touch to arrange a delivery date.
- Make sure you’ve got a suitable base for your new garden room, if you don’t, we offer base installation services.
- Check access to the site. If this is limited, let us know as soon as possible and we’ll be able to advise on how to tackle awkward access.
- Our team will deliver and erect your shed. We do not sub-contract out so you can rely on a professional job.
- We deliver to mainland UK.
Prices - Use get a quote.
Please find our standard sizes and starting prices displayed below (excludes delivery & fitting). Prices include VAT
We build and measure our sheds in metres. This is because the timber is supplied to us in metric lengths, so it avoids waste. But we know lots of people prefer to visualise their sheds in feet and inches, so we’ve included a rough conversion. For the exact measurements, please use the sizes in metres. Please note: We can make any size you require.
Please note: These prices are a guide and may vary depending on your chosen options and specifications. See our breakdown of extras here.
How to order your shed
Get in touch with us for FREE consultation where we will discuss your specific needs and requirements. We will talk through every detail and provide a non-obligatory quote based on your request and location.
Our shed experts will receive your order and begin building your custom shed. We will provide you with regular updates of your shed’s progress so you know exactly when you can expect it.
We will deliver your bespoke shed with our fast UK delivery service. Our sheds will be supplied in panelled sections. The amount of sections will depend on your specific request.
After delivery, our friendly team will install your shed in your chosen place ensuring a hassle-free experience. It’s as simple as that!