Keep your bikes safe and protected from the elements and thieves with our high-quality, extra secure bike sheds. Special features include, heavy duty framing, 20mm cladding, high quality, up rated bolt hinges and lock system. These Bike Sheds come with super strong floors as well, unlike other products on the market.
Providing enough space for bicycles or motorcycles but with a minimal footprint, bike sheds are ideal for smaller gardens or simply keeping your belongings covered and out of sight. In fact, many customers prefer bike sheds as a compact storage solution for gardening equipment or children’s toys, providing peace of mind without sacrificing outdoor space.
Available in a heavy-duty, tanalised, wood cladding, our durable bike sheds are constructed to last for years to come. And thanks to the tasteful design, proud craftsmanship and made-to-measure service that goes into every Sheds Direct product, you can be sure your choice will fit perfectly and look great in your garden.
Bike Shed Specifications
We manufacture all of our sheds. We take a lot of pride in the products and services we offer to ensure you have a great experience from start to finish.
- Height – 1,450mm ridge height (apex) | 1,450mm front panel (pent)
- 22mm (20mm finished) tongue and groove timber floor and walls. To give you an idea of strength, 20mm is as thick as modern domestic floorboard!
- 40mm x 60mm super heavy-duty tanalised wooden framing provides strength, stability and longevity.
- Super heavy-duty padlock protector provides extra security.
- Long, heavy-duty hinges for door stability.
- Hinges bolted to the door and shed to resist removal.
- Fully framed, ledge and brace doors.
- Our timber is tanalised (pressure treated) with Tanalith E for longer service life and minimal maintenance.
- Ex 16mm (12.5mm finished) tongue and groove kiln dried roof.
- Green Mineral Felt covering for roof.
- Free 10 year anti-rot warranty (Does not include the roofing felt).
- All timber is sourced from sustainable resources.
- Optional security pack available.
- When we provide an estimated quote for your shed, this will include a cost for delivery and installation.
- When we send you a quote, we will also give you an estimated time when your shed will be ready.
- Your shed will be made to order to meet your specific needs.
- When your shed is built, we will get in touch to arrange a delivery date.
- Ensure you have a suitable base for your new shed and good access to the site. If you have any questions, let us know as soon as possible and we’ll be able to advise you.
- Our team will deliver and erect your shed. We do not sub-contract out so you can rely on a professional job.
- We deliver to mainland UK.
- Base installation and shed removal services are also available to some customers.
Prices - see discounts below
Below are the guide prices for our standard sizes. Please note: We can make any size you require.
These prices may vary depending on your chosen options and specifications.
How to order your shed
Get in touch with us for FREE consultation where we will discuss your specific needs and requirements. We will talk through every detail and provide a non-obligationary quote based on your request and location.
Our shed experts will receive your order and begin building your custom shed. We will provide you with regular updates of your shed’s progress so you know exactly when you can expect it.
We will deliver your bespoke shed with our fast UK delivery service. Our sheds will be supplied in panelled sections. The amount of sections will depend on your specific request.
After delivery, our friendly team will install your shed in your chosen place ensuring a hassle-free experience. It’s as simple as that!