Wooden cold frames
Essential for green fingers in colder climates, our wooden cold frames protect seedlings from adverse weather and extend your growing season.
Designed to complement our larger shed range – and made from the same tongue and groove construction – our cold frames for gardening act as miniature greenhouses.
Compact and stylish, they can be used for a variety of growing options and sit neatly in your garden or yard area – perfect for any budding botanist.
Cold frames specifications
We design and build all of our cold frames at our own manufacturing facility, taking great pride in the products and services we offer to give you a superb experience from start to finish.
- 1100mm(L) x 650mm(D) x 450mm(H)
- tongue and groove
- pressure treated
- complements our wider shed range
- compact and sturdy
- extends growing season
- The estimated quote for your shed includes delivery and installation.
- When you receive your quote, it will also include an ETA.
- Your shed will be made to order, meeting your specific needs.
- When your shed is ready, we will get in touch to arrange a delivery date.
- Base installation service now available!
- Please ensure you have a suitable base for your new shed and good access to the site. If you have any questions, let us know as soon as possible and we’ll be able to advise you.
- Our team will deliver and erect your shed. We do not sub-contract, so you can rely on a professional job conducted by our expert team.
- We offer delivery to UK mainland only.
Prices including VAT (excludes delivery & fitting).
Take a look at the guide prices for our most popular sizes, including VAT.*
These prices may vary depending on your chosen options and specifications.
*Excludes delivery & fitting
How to order your shed
Get in touch with us for FREE consultation where we will discuss your specific needs and requirements. We will talk through every detail and provide a non-obligationary quote based on your request and location.
Our shed experts will receive your order and begin building your custom shed. We will provide you with regular updates of your shed’s progress so you know exactly when you can expect it.
We will deliver your bespoke shed with our fast UK delivery service. Our sheds will be supplied in panelled sections. The amount of sections will depend on your specific request.
After delivery, our friendly team will install your shed in your chosen place ensuring a hassle-free experience. It’s as simple as that!