Garden log store sheds
Beautifully simple, reassuringly sturdy – our made-to-measure log stores shelter your firewood from the elements, all-year round, whatever the weather.
Every log store is built from durable materials, fully-framed and braced, with cedar shingle roofs for guaranteed quality.
Long-lasting log stores that are practical, resilient and robust; made to order to your required specifications and built to last.
Unlike other suppliers, Shed’s Direct ensure that we use high-quality products that provide assurance that your shed is resilient against fungal decay, wood-boring insects and other environmental damage. Our tongue and groove panelling are 20mm finished, unlike the industry standard 12mm – something that’s always worth considering when purchasing.
If you’ve got access problems, we might be able to help. Just let us know during the enquiry process and together, we’ll tackle any awkward access issues.
Log store specs
We manufacture all of our log stores. We have a lot of pride in the products and services we offer to ensure you have a great experience from start to finish.
- Quality built-to-order and bespoke options.
- Standard and non-standard sizes are available to maximise your garden and storage space.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- 22mm (20mm finished) tongue and groove floor and walls. (To give you an idea of strength, 20mm is as thick as a modern domestic floorboard!!)
- 40mm x 60mm super heavy-duty tanalised wooden framing.
- Cedar shingle roof
- Our timber is tanalised (pressure treated) with Tanalith E for longer service life and minimal maintenance.
- Free 10 year anti-rot warranty. Does not include the roofing felt.
- All timber is sourced from sustainable resources.
- Our sheds can be manufactured in a way that allows access through your home if required.
- When we provide an estimated quote for your shed, this will include a cost for delivery and installation.
- When we send you a quote, we will also give you an estimated time when your shed will be ready.
- Your shed will be made to order to meet your specific needs.
- When your shed is built, we will get in touch to arrange a delivery date.
- Make sure you’ve got a suitable base for your new shed, if you don’t, we offer base installation services.
- Check access to the site. If this is limited, let us know as soon as possible and we’ll be able to advise on how to tackle awkward access.
- Our team will deliver and erect your shed. We do not sub-contract out so you can rely on a professional job.
- Delivery to UK mainland only.
Below are the guide prices for our most popular sizes.
Please note: We can make any size you require.
These prices may vary depending on your chosen options and specifications.
Prices include VAT.
How to order your shed
Get in touch with us for FREE consultation where we will discuss your specific needs and requirements. We will talk through every detail and provide a non-obligationary quote based on your request and location.
Our shed experts will receive your order and begin building your custom shed. We will provide you with regular updates of your shed’s progress so you know exactly when you can expect it.
We will deliver your bespoke shed with our fast UK delivery service. Our sheds will be supplied in panelled sections. The amount of sections will depend on your specific request.
After delivery, our friendly team will install your shed in your chosen place ensuring a hassle-free experience. It’s as simple as that!