Custom Pent Sheds, Made to Last
Whether you’re looking for a spot to tinker in or a sturdy storage solution, our heavy-duty pent sheds are designed to complement any garden. Offering all the traditional style and flexible usage you need, but with customisation options and build quality beyond your expectations, these structures are ideal for spaces of any size.
For superb durability and value, each of our pent sheds is fully framed and braced with a super heavy-duty (40mmx60mm) framework. This level of quality isn’t found everywhere on the market, and makes our sheds extremely sturdy, resilient and long-lasting, with superior strength and protection from the elements.
We also use only the highest-quality products to help protect your shed from weather, fungal decay and wood-boring insects. As well as 20mm (finished) tongue and groove panelling – as opposed to the industry standard 12mm – we provide pressure-treated walls and floors, making each structure low maintenance and providing strong defences against environmental damage.
In fact, Sheds Direct sets the bar so high that even our entry-level pent sheds are manufactured using 14mm rustic tongue and groove with 40x40mm framing, which is still sturdier than most other sheds on the market.
Our friendly and experienced in-house team will guide you through the available options to help you find the perfect structure for your outside space. Our bespoke service means you have a lot of control over your shed’s size and features, such as window and door placement, and we’re on-hand to answer any questions. This also means that if you’ve got access problems, we might be able to help. Just let us know during the enquiry process and together, we’ll tackle any awkward access issues. So whether you want to discuss optional extras such as doors, windows and heating, find out how to choose and prepare your base, or arrange installation, just give us a call.
Pent Sheds specifications
We manufacture all of our pent sheds, taking huge pride in the quality of our products and services. For you, that means a superb structure that’s as durable as it is stylish, and a great customer experience from start to finish.
- Premium quality built-to-order and bespoke options.
- Standard and non-standard sizes available to maximise your garden and storage space.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- Choice of 22mm (20mm finished) tongue and groove floor and walls – the same thickness as a modern domestic floorboard! – or 14mm rustic tongue and groove.
- Super heavy duty 40mm x 60mm tanalised wooden framing (on the 20mm tongue and groove) or 40mm x 40mm wooden framing (on the 14mm tongue and groove).
- Timber tanalised (pressure treated) with Tanalith E for longer life and minimal maintenance.
- External 16mm (12.5mm finished) tongue and groove kiln-dried roof.
- Torched-on roofing felt covering for the roof, instead of felt tacks (which can allow water ingress).
- Generous 1,830mm internal eaves height (at the lowest point).
- Incorporated roof trusses to prevent sagging and enable a longer lifespan.
- Free 10-year anti-rot warranty.*
- All timber sourced from sustainable resources.
- Our sheds can be manufactured in a way that allows access through your home if required.
*Does not include roofing felt.
Design Your Own Pent Shed
All our structures are made to measure, just for you. Create your perfect pent shed with our handy, easy to use online design tool, where you can choose your preferred size and window and door placements.
Please note – sheds designed via our online configurator tool feature 14mm rustic finish tongue and groove timber, for a sturdy building at a competitive price. If you’d prefer our even heavier-duty 20mm timber, just use the ‘Get a Quote’ form.
We now offer a base installation service, ask for details when you request a quote.
- The estimated quote for your shed includes delivery and installation.
- When you receive your quote, it will also include an ETA.
- Your shed will be made to order, meeting your specific needs.
- When your shed is ready, we will get in touch to arrange a delivery date.
- Make sure you’ve got a suitable base for your new shed, if you don’t, we offer base installation services.
- Check access to the site. If this is limited, let us know as soon as possible and we’ll be able to advise on how to tackle awkward access.
- Our team will deliver and erect your shed. We do not sub-contract, so you can rely on a professional job conducted by our expert team.
- We offer delivery to UK mainland only.
Prices including VAT (excludes windows, delivery & fitting).
Take a look at the guide prices for our most popular sizes, including VAT.*
More size options and prices are available here – Price list October 22 and remember, we can make pretty much any size you require!
Note: we build and measure our sheds in metres, but have included approximate imperial conversions for those who prefer to visualise in feet. For exact measurements, please refer to the metric sizes.
These prices may vary depending on your chosen options and specifications.
*Excludes windows, delivery & fitting
How to order your shed
Get in touch with us for FREE consultation where we will discuss your specific needs and requirements. We will talk through every detail and provide a non-obligationary quote based on your request and location.
Our shed experts will receive your order and begin building your custom shed. We will provide you with regular updates of your shed’s progress so you know exactly when you can expect it.
We will deliver your bespoke shed with our fast UK delivery service. Our sheds will be supplied in panelled sections. The amount of sections will depend on your specific request.
After delivery, our friendly team will install your shed in your chosen place ensuring a hassle-free experience. It’s as simple as that!