Custom Made Potting Sheds
Are you a keen gardener, spending lots of time outside throughout the year, whatever the weather? Transform your gardening routine with one of our heavy-duty, great looking potting or gardeners sheds.
Using strong, long-lasting materials, our potting sheds are sourced from sustainably managed forests, so you can relax at home with peace of mind. Additionally, each shed is specially treated to ensure that it won’t be damaged by fungal decay, insects or other environmental damage.
Our traditional solar potting sheds and gardeners sheds are a twist on our pent shed, allowing great sunlight exposure through the roof to enable seedling and pots to grow, but at an affordable price.
The sheds are built entirely to your specific requirements, guaranteeing the finished design will suit your garden and routine perfectly.
Constructed with 40mm x 60mm super heavy-duty framework and 22mm (20mm when finished) tongue and groove pressure treated walls and floors, our sheds have superior strength and protection against the elements. Most sheds are made with inferior 12mm walls and floors – check before you buy
Our dedicated team are on hand to discuss the variety of options available for your sheds, including double glazing, doors and windows. We will also discuss the appropriate preparation for the base of the shed and our installation process.
Our Potting sheds sizes start at 1.8m x 1.5m (approx. 6 x 5 feet).
Potting Sheds specifications
We manufacture all of our potting and gardeners sheds. We have a lot of pride in the products and services we offer to ensure you have a great experience from start to finish.
- Quality built to order and bespoke options.
- Standard and non-standard sizes available to maximise your garden and storage space.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- 22mm (20mm finished) tongue and groove floor and walls. (To give you an idea of strength, 20mm is as thick a modern domestic floorboard!!)
- 40mm x 60mm heavy duty tanalised wooden framing.
- Tanalised/pressure treated wooden floor and walls for longer service life and minimal maintenance.
- Ex 16mm (12.5mm finished) tongue and groove kiln dried roof.
- Green Mineral Felt covering for Roof.
- Generous 1830mm internal eaves height (at the lowest point).
- Roof trusses are incorporated to prevent any sagging and provides a longer lifespan (apex buildings).
- Free 10 year anti-rot warranty. Does not include the roofing felt.
- All timber is sourced from sustainable resources.
- When we provide an estimated quote for your shed, this will include a cost for delivery and installation.
- When we send you a quote, we will also give you an estimated time when your shed will be ready.
- Your shed will be made to order to meet your specific needs.
- When your shed is built, we will get in touch to arrange a delivery date.
- Base installation and shed removal services are also available to some customers.
- Ensure you have a suitable base for your new shed and good access to the site. If you have any questions, let us know as soon as possible and we’ll be able to advise you.
- Our team will deliver and erect your shed. We do not sub-contract out so you can rely on a professional job.
Prices including VAT (excludes delivery & fitting).
Below are the guide prices for our most popular sizes. Please note: We can make any size you require.
We build and measure our sheds in metres. This is because the timber is supplied to us in metric lengths, so it avoids waste. But we know lots of people prefer to visualise their sheds in feet and inches, so we’ve included a rough conversion. For the exact measurements, please use the sizes in metres.
These prices may vary depending on your chosen options and specifications.
How to order your shed
Get in touch with us for FREE consultation where we will discuss your specific needs and requirements. We will talk through every detail and provide a non-obligationary quote based on your request and location.
Our shed experts will receive your order and begin building your custom shed. We will provide you with regular updates of your shed’s progress so you know exactly when you can expect it.
We will deliver your bespoke shed with our fast UK delivery service. Our sheds will be supplied in panelled sections. The amount of sections will depend on your specific request.
After delivery, our friendly team will install your shed in your chosen place ensuring a hassle-free experience. It’s as simple as that!