Super Heavy-duty Garden Workshops
Extremely adaptable, spacious and customisable for any use, our Garden Workshops are the perfect place to put a hobby, business or DIY project into practice.
Whether converted into an art studio, office, dog grooming parlour or beauty salon, our multi-purpose workshops can be built to your personal preferences and the possibilities are never-ending!
Our sheds are constructed with 40mm x 60mm super heavy-duty framework and 22mm (20mm finished) tongue and groove pressure treated walls and floors to give the building superior strength and protection meaning it won’t be compromised on fungal decay, wood-boring insects or any other environmental damage. (Most other suppliers manufacture in 12mm finished tongue and groove or use inferior shiplap timber – double check before you buy!)
There is almost no limit to the variety of sizes, the configuration of doors and windows or optional service packs we can offer, we make your shed to order how you want it.
If you’re looking for a cost-effective option, we also offer a selection of sizes in a 14mm rustic T&G and 40mm x 40mm framing. These are still sturdier than most other sheds on the market.
Abbie, Kevin or Richard will talk you through all of the options available, give great advice on base preparation and make the buying process simple and easy.
Most of our products can be purchased with an insulation package, which will make your building usable all year round. Additionally, double glazed doors and windows can be specified as an option.
Made in the UK our Workshops start at 3m x 2.7m (approx. 10ft x 9ft) and are designed, built, delivered and installed by our dedicated team.
Super heavy duty Garden Workshops specifications
We manufacture all of our sheds. We have a lot of pride in the products and services we offer to ensure you have a great experience from start to finish.
- Quality built to order and bespoke options.
- Standard and non-standard sizes available to maximise your garden and storage space.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- 22mm (20mm finished) tongue and groove floor and walls. (To give you an idea of strength, 20mm is as thick a modern domestic floorboard!!)
- Or, 14mm rustic tongue and groove floor and walls.
- 40mm x 60mm super heavy duty tanalised wooden framing.
- Our timber is tanalised (pressure treated) with Tanalith E for longer service life and minimal maintenance.
- Ex 16mm (12.5mm finished) tongue and groove kiln dried roof.
- Green Mineral Felt covering for Roof.
- Generous 1,830mm internal eaves height (at the lowest point).
- Roof trusses are incorporated to prevent any sagging and provides a longer lifespan (apex buildings).
- Free 10 year anti-rot warranty. Does not include the roofing felt.
- All timber is sourced from sustainable resources.
- When we provide an estimated quote for your shed, this will include a cost for delivery and installation.
- When we send you a quote, we will also give you an estimated time when your shed will be ready.
- Your shed will be made to order to meet your specific needs.
- When your shed is built, we will get in touch to arrange a delivery date.
- Ensure you have a suitable base for your new shed and good access to the site. If you have any questions, let us know as soon as possible and we’ll be able to advise you.
- Our team will deliver and erect your shed. We do not sub-contract out so you can rely on a professional job.
- We deliver to mainland UK.
- Base installation and shed removal services are also available to some customers.
Prices - Use get a quote.
Below are the guide prices for our most popular sizes. Please note: We can make any size you require.
We build and measure our sheds in metres. This is because the timber is supplied to us in metric lengths, so it avoids waste. But we know lots of people prefer to visualise their sheds in feet, so we’ve included a rough conversion. For the exact measurements, please use the sizes in metres.
We are able to manufacture and install buildings of 30ft by 20ft and bigger if required.
These prices may vary depending on your chosen options and specifications.
Prices exclude delivery, fitting and windows. All prices include VAT
How to order your shed
Get in touch with us for FREE consultation where we will discuss your specific needs and requirements. We will talk through every detail and provide a non-obligatory quote based on your request and location.
Our shed experts will receive your order and begin building your custom shed. We will provide you with regular updates of your shed’s progress so you know exactly when you can expect it.
We will deliver your bespoke shed with our fast UK delivery service. Our sheds will be supplied in panelled sections. The amount of sections will depend on your specific request.
After delivery, our friendly team will install your shed in your chosen place ensuring a hassle-free experience. It’s as simple as that!