Heavy-Duty Timber Garden Garages
Timber garden garages make an ideal place to store vehicles, tools and equipment. At an affordable price, timber garages offer good value for money and are a great alternative to a concrete building.
We build all of our multi-purpose garages to order (Apex – up to 15m x 6m, Pent – up to 15m x 4.8m), so they can be made to your exact size and preferences. All of our timber garages are made from super heavy-duty timber meaning they are strong, sturdy and stylish. We also offer a range of customisable options to meet your needs, ensuring your garage is fit for it’s full purpose and use.
Our garages are constructed with a 40mm x 60mm super heavy-duty framework and 22mm (20mm finished) tongue and groove pressure treated walls and floors to give the building superior strength and protection to protect against fungal decay, wood-boring insects or any other environmental damage.
Super Heavy-Duty Garage Specifications
We manufacture all of our timber garages. We have a lot of pride in the products and services we offer to ensure you have a great experience from start to finish.
- Quality built to order and bespoke options.
- Standard and non-standard sizes are available to maximise your available space.
- Super heavy-duty construction.
- 22mm (20mm finished) tongue and groove floor and walls. (To give you an idea of strength, 20mm is as thick a modern domestic floorboard!)
- 40mm x 60mm super heavy duty tanalised wooden framing.
- Our timber is tanalised (pressure treated) with Tanalith E for longer service life and minimal maintenance.
- Multiple roof material options
- Roof trusses are incorporated to prevent any sagging and provides a longer lifespan (apex buildings).
- Free 10 year anti-rot warranty. Does not include the roofing felt.
- All timber is sourced from sustainable resources.
- When we provide an estimated quote for your shed, this will include a cost for delivery and installation.
- When we send you a quote, we will also give you an estimated time when your shed will be ready.
- Your shed will be made to order to meet your specific needs.
- When your shed is built, we will get in touch to arrange a delivery date.
- Base installation and shed removal services are also available to some customers.
- Ensure you have a suitable base for your new shed and good access to the site. If you have any questions, let us know as soon as possible and we’ll be able to advise you.
- Our team will deliver and erect (or construct) your shed. We do not sub-contract out so you can rely on a professional job.
- We deliver to mainland UK.
Prices On Application
We can make any size you require (Apex – up to 15m x 6m, Pent – up to 15m x 4.8m)
We build and measure our sheds in metres. This is because the timber is supplied to us in metric lengths, so it avoids waste. But we know lots of people prefer to visualise their sheds in feet, so we’ve included a rough conversion. For the exact measurements, please use the sizes in metres.
Please request a quote or call us to discuss your needs and for a quote.
How to order your shed
Get in touch with us for FREE consultation where we will discuss your specific needs and requirements. We will talk through every detail and provide a non-obligatory quote based on your request and location.
Our shed experts will receive your order and begin building your custom shed. We will provide you with regular updates of your shed’s progress so you know exactly when you can expect it.
We will deliver your bespoke shed with our fast UK delivery service. Our sheds will be supplied in panelled sections. The amount of sections will depend on your specific request.
After delivery, our friendly team will install your shed in your chosen place ensuring a hassle-free experience. It’s as simple as that!